Another weather-riffic day in the Emerald City! When I took the top photo this morning, it was gray and cool. As soon as I walked inside the house, it began pouring, which lasted about 5 hours. When it was time to walk Lucy, it was still cold, but dry, and getting sunnier by the minute. The last two photos are my evening dog-walking outfit, minus the dog. My sister would tell me I'm being like Dolly Parton because of my mid-day outfit changes. Apparently she does outfit changes mid-song? I don't know a lot about Dolly...
How's the weather in your neck of the woods?
- weather: see above
- mustard top, thrifted, cost $1 divided by 1 use = cost per wear $1
- shorts, thrifted, cost $3, worn once = $3 cost per wear
- bag, second-hand via ebay, approximate current cost per wear = $5
- scarf, thrifted, cost $2 divided by 2 uses = $1 cost per wear
- jeans, accpw $9
- sandals, very very old, accpw $0.50
- crocs, accpw $1