Two Birds' Inspiration photo was Katie Holmes in her chambray dress so I delved into the depths of my closet to find my blue t-shirt dress and this necklace. I haven't worn either one in a very long time so I was happy to cross a few more items off my personal challenge to wear everything in my closet.
It's my turn to host Style Imitating Art (SIA) so now I'd like to invite you to join in on the outfit inspiration fun with this piece:
This is Georgia O'Keeffe's From the Plains II. I think it's so exciting and summery and zing! It's so great I couldn't even make that last sentence make grammatical sense! Wear an outfit inspired by this amazing thing and email me your photo with your blog/post link if you have one. You have about a week to send me your photos by Monday the 13th and I'll compile everyone's looks into a post next week! My email address is:
I hope you'll participate!
- weather: cold morning, hot afternoon
- t-shirt dress, very old, I'm guessing it cost about $20 and this might be my fifth use... approximate current cost per wear (accpw) $4
- belt, consigned, accpw $3
- studded sandals, accpw $9
- necklace, accpw $1
- chevron bag, thrifted, accpw $3
- ethical ensemble evaluation: A-