A. By pairing with an ultra-conservative fair-isle wool scottie-dog cardigan.
Q. How did said elementary school teacher get her work done while wearing three inch heels?
A. By taking off her heels and slipping on the emergency flats under her desk as soon as she arrived.
Q. What the heck is all that junk in her bag?
A. Files, enormous salad for lunch, croutons for aforementioned salad, coffee, plus usual basics.
Q. What's new at school?
A. No less than 22 changes and new hoops to jump through in the last 2 months and more to come... not to mention 28 students, the majority of whom came to me below grade level and one-fourth of whom have behavior issues. I'm feeling pretty stressed and overwhelmed these days. Thank you, dear readers, for your positive energy. I so appreciate you.
I hope you have a wonderful day!
- weather: cool, rain
- fair isle cardigan, c/o Frenzi Thrift Store- thank you!
- leather skirt, thrifted at Frenzi, cost $2 divided by 2 uses = approximate current cost per wear (accpw) $1
- high heeled oxfords, old, accpw $10
- tote, thrifted, accpw $1
- necklace, local, accpw $15
- ethical ensemble evaluation: A